Star Ratings of Seeking.com:

Chance of getting a date

Protect privacy

Features

Customer service

Value for money

Visit SiteVisit Site

Seeking Review

Seeking Arrangement is the brainchild of Brandon Wade that came into existence in the year 2006, which is a website that can be used for sugar dating. The layout of the site remained the same while its URL changed to seeking.com.

The dating site can prove to be the best website for seeking millionaires. Here you will find various sugar daddies and mommies, who will help you financially and mentor you as well in return for companionship and sexual favours. The way online dating was perceived before has been altered due to the establishment of seeking.com

Structure of Members on the website for seeking millionaires

Specific users in a particular niche are targeted and are grouped from which matches are made. Seeking.com is a unique dating website that might put the ordinary people off. However, it ensures to provide an environment that pleases the wealthy singles and helps them in finding their millionaire matches.

Seeking.com has about 10 million users that are active and live across the globe. Here about 80% of the users belong to the sugar baby categories seeking millionaires, while the rest 20% belongs to the group of sugar daddies and mommas. For a site so unique like seeking.com, it has more members than expected.

Why should you choose seeking.com to find wealthy singles?

Apart from the apparent reason for seeking millionaires through the dating website, some of the reasons that make seeking.com so unique are:

  • It could be considered as one of the safest sites where you can have the province of sugar dating
  • The site does not promote escort service; there are genuine people with genuine profiles up for dating
  • The app has an in-built algorithm that carries out the profile verification procedure strictly and filters out all the fake ones.

Click Here to Visit Seeking.com>>